Providence House Assisted Living and Beechwood Memory Care Program offer assisted living for seniors of all incomes. Below-market rent apartments are available to seniors who meet income and asset eligibility criteria established by the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency (MHFA).
Financial programs available include:
- Providence House Rental Reduction Program
- Providence House Low Income Program
- Elder Service Plan of Harbor Health Services P.A.C.E. Program (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Senior Care Options Program
- Group Adult Foster Care Program
- Veteran’s Administration Aid & Attendance Benefits