Providence House Assisted Living and Beechwood Memory Care Program offer assisted living for seniors of all incomes. Below-market rent apartments are available to seniors who meet income and asset eligibility criteria established by the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency (MHFA).
Financial programs available include:
- Providence House Rental Reduction Program
- Providence House Low Income Program
- Elder Service Plan of Harbor Health Services P.A.C.E. Program (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Senior Care Options Program
- Group Adult Foster Care Program
- Veteran’s Administration Aid & Attendance Benefits
Located in Brighton, Massachusetts and just minutes from Boston, Providence House, a welcoming community proudly offers assisted living and memory care to seniors from Allston, Brighton, Brookline, Cambridge, Chestnut Hill, Newton, Boston, Watertown, Framingham, Waltham and Greater Boston. Contact Providence House Assisted Living at Corey Park today at 617-731-0505, to schedule your personal visit!